Every parent wants the best for their baby, from clothes to baby products or anything else.Hooded towels are one of those baby essentials that help out at bath time. A baby hooded towel should be light and made of breathable material that suits your baby’s sensitive skin. Do you know what hooded towels are? Do babies need these towels? Let’s talk about these questions in this article.
About Baby Hooded Towel
A baby hooded towel is a tiny bath that has an attached top to cover the baby’s head. The main purpose of using these towels is to keep the baby’s head dry and warm right after a bath. Hooded towels help a parent to normalize a baby’s body temperature, and can also be used after swimming & before dressing.
The fabric, cover the top, and material is ideally designed to cover a baby’s sensitive skin. When it comes to keeping the baby protected and warm, a baby hooded towel comes in handy. These types are always cool against a baby’s delicate skin as they are soft and light. It will keep your baby comfy, cosy and warm after every bath. You can even use it during hair-combing, nourishing and diapering.
Why do you use Hooded Towels for your babies?
Regular towels or towels for adults aren’t suitable for toddlers and infants delicate skin. The size of hooded towels varies by the baby’s size and head. If you think that you can use the same towel for the next baby, it may be not the best decision.
Here are some reasons why parents opt for the hooded towels separately. Or, why they are important for babies.
- Babies are vulnerable to the cold, so it is important to dry them off after every bath. Being small, their body is easily affected by cold and cough. So, you want to keep them warm as soon as possible. As a parent, it is your responsibility to choose a lightweight, soft and ideal baby towel for your little one.
- Regular towels are knit with terry cloth, while baby towels are knit with a lower pile. The fabric used in hooded towels is soft and least harsh against their subtle skin. Still, they are a bit spongy.
- These types of towels are designed in such a way to keep your child’s body warm so that they can get away from shivers and Goosebumps after the bath.
- The small and hooded feature keeps the baby head safe and secure. They enable parents to hold them from their heads safely.
- Baby towels or hooded towels are small in size than regular towels. In addition, they take minimal space in the laundry area and washing machine. They can be easy to clean just by using chemical-free detergent.
- As children get more used to bath-time, having a chosen towel can help begin a specific routine.
- These towels are lightweight and naturally designed for a baby delicate skin. Moreover, they are hypoallergenic than regular towels, so that they don’t cause any skin rashes or breathing issues.
Baby hooded towels keep your baby comfy, cosy and warm after every bath. You can even use it during hair-combing, nourishing and diapering.